ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (99/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
@Stoic Joker
I'm still open to suggestions and bug fixes... don't worry ;) I just hoped I was done with my prior work... but it seemed like not xD (and I still wonder if there are any users out there that hate my calendar changes...)
-WhiteTigX (September 05, 2013, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I like the new calendar options ... Running it with the Windows calendar option now.

char7:
Well... I guess and hope I'm done ;)

I suggest anyone who used my previous build to update. (this fixes at least 1 crash and some possible crashes)
Also: it now allows one to choose whether to use system calendar/tooltip or not.
+ Mouse Button 4 and 5 can be used.
T-Clock.7z
T-Clock.zip

P.S. please check if clicking once shows calendar, and clicking again hides (of course, u'll have to enable mouse clicks first)
P.P.S. devs: can anyone with Visual Studio please check the project files? Do they still work? (I hope they do... they work with WinSDK)
https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock/
-WhiteTigX (September 02, 2013, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi,

In this build, left clicking or right clicking does not work after I lock and unlock my desktop. I also activated the turn screen off when locking the desktop option.

WhiteTigX:
so not even the context menu works? that's strange...
The clock is still there right xD?

Well... I didn't make any change that I know of that could have caused this...
So I need to ask you which OS (including 32/64 bit), where is your Taskbar located and does it happen all the time? (Win+L, then go back in again)
And it worked with Stoic Joker's and LonelyPixel's build?

power1power1:
I see there has been some discussions about the calendar lately. I have set the Tclock calendar to show three months. It would be nice if the current month be at the middle location rather than the left most location.

WhiteTigX:
that's not possible as far as I know... it's using the Windoze calendar control... that one does all the stuff by itself... just give it some space and it'll do his best to show the calendar and is happy :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version