ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (142/171) > >>

WhiteTigX:
well.. 2.3.2 is still the current / old version ;)
Though I'll actually release a new version near the end of this month :P

With these fixed: https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock/issues (I still need help with the "time update" one.. as it works on my Win 7 VM as it always did..)
Colorizable calendar, new "Wu" week format (should be in sync with U.S. Windows' week numbering) and some Coverity scan fixes :P

[...]
Might want to consider running Streams.exe -s -d *.* on the release to eliminate [application blocked] security warning hassles. [...]-Stoic Joker (May 01, 2015, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
uhm.. that must be done on each user installation^^ If you're talking about "untrusted app, do you want to run?" thingy.. that's added because it was downloaded from the internet and you've extracted it with Windows' build in extractor...
Those hidden streams are only added after a download and/or extraction... (using 7zip for extraction for example is pretty safe)

Syncopator:
Would it be possible to incorporate the facility to display the date as the ordinal (28th) rather than the numeral (28) ?

WhiteTigX:
I would suggest to just add the "th" yourself.. but guess you can't live with "1th, 2th, 3th" xD
Well.. guess it would be doable as a custom format.. though I worry just a little bit about translatability.. just in case it'll ever happen one day.

Does anyone else want days to be expressed like: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and so 4th ?

movrshakr:
Having a bit of  PROBLEM...
i DID  full recovery on wife's HP LAPTOP - A 2011 W7  machine.
ReinstaLLING EVERYTHING..
(dang you cannot help but hiht caps lock on this kbd)
Now when I run clock.exe or clock64.exe, I get an error message that MSVCR100.dll is missing.
Need the clock!  :)

Whassup?

Stoic Joker:
You need to install the MS Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package for the bitness (x86/x64) you're running.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version